Thursday, March 22, 2012

How Do You Have a Boy? Facts


I'm always on the lookout for biographies and life stories - they fascinate me. This is Joanne's story:

During most of our childhood I shared a room with my brother who is two years younger. We often complained about it when we were kids afterwards, when I turned eleven, our parents closed a small veranda for me so I could have some privacy. After highschool I moved into a college dorm and shared a room with another girl. I was so happy.

Although we often felt cramped living at home and quarreled about it, my brother and I later did return to the closeness we experienced as children who did everything together. I believe siblings are the best gift, so, when I eventually had a family of my own, I wanted my girls to have a brother and experience a childhood similar to mine.

But, things don't always go according to plan. My husband and I had agreed on having no more than three children and after our second daughter was born, we began to wonder, how do you have a boy? My husband was more resigned, but over time, the desire to complete our family with a baby boy totally consumed me.

So, I went in search for a solution. I looked high and low and across the web, till I chanced upon a simple, nature-driven plan that includes home remedies and other simple steps towards learning how do you have a boy.

I learned a lot about how my body conceives and nurtures a baby, which helped me avoid actions that kept my dream from coming true. As an example, I realized there are rather short time periods when a woman is likely to conceive and that during these windows of opportunity, certain factors decide whether a boy or a girl is born. If the body's pH is alkaline it increases the likelihood of having a boy. If pH is acidic the birth of a baby girl is more likely. I also discovered the importance of basal body temperature and how to measure it, and also facts about cervical mucus and many other issues to be taken into account around the moment of conception. It emerges that timing intercourse is also vital and I was given a clear outline for planning our lovemaking.

Also, we were given an easy-to-follow dietary plan that increases the chances of conceiving either a baby boy or having a baby girl, and the meals required minimal preparation. We were told that small changes in food consumed, and deleting from or adding to the menu, will likely raise the pH level or lower it, affecting infant gender.

My husband was not too eager originally, but eventually he agreed to go along with my plan, which was after all, inexpensive and did not require drugs or invasive medical procedures.
Two years have gone by since we embarked on our journey and today our daughters have a mischievous toddler brother to play with. When I watch them I know in my heart that our family is now complete.



Find more about having a boy or having a baby girl:
ARTICLES
This article is intended for information purposes only and should not be taken as a recommendation for treatment.

photo credit: Raúl A. via photopin cc

1 comment: